Thursday, August 30, 2012

Water Project Party!

I love Nick's daycare! 

They have been doing a unit all about water and yesterday was their project party. When we arrived, there was a documentation wall with pictures and write ups. Apparently Nicholas likes to fill shoes with water and then pour them out. He also likes to play with wet paper towels. One of his teachers also makes a learning cube for each of the kids. 







I was worried that Nicholas would cling to us instead of playing with his friends. Boy was I wrong! He walked over, hugged us, and then went to play in the water with his pals. He would smile at us and wander around taking us on a "tour" of the outdoor space. 







I am so impressed that the daycare is run like a school. They follow the interests of the children and take lots of pictures and write anecdotal comments to share with the parents.

xo,
Meg

Ps: I am back to work on Tuesday. Ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment