Thursday, September 27, 2012

I love Fall!

I am not a hot weather gal. I like wearing sweaters and pants and mittens. Fall is the best time of the year! The leaves turn colours and decorations are bright and cheerful! This past weekend I did a little decorating around here. The mums were a birthday gift from the hubby. 



The candle holders were a gift from my sister-in-law several years ago. I change the decor inside them every season. The candles are left over from our wedding.



 A glimpse of our mantle:


I like to do a little decorating but I also keep in mind that Nicholas will touch EVERYTHING. I tend to pick where I put things wisely so that I am not constantly having to scold him for touching everything. In teaching we call that setting someone up for success!

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment