Tuesday, January 1, 2013

End of a Month, End of a Year

And what a great month it has been!
  • We went to an annual Christmas open-house at a friend's house.
  • We played in a charity soccer tournament.
  • We were all sick.. again. I am hoping this Winter is more forgiving.
  • I had my annual cookie exchange with the ladies.
  • Friends came over for eggnog and pie and Backyardigans :)
  • We got and decorated our Christmas tree. Nicest tree we have had yet!
  • We shopped and wrapped and shopped some more.
  • I went to my staff Christmas party.
  • We went to The Wonders of Winter at Waterloo Park. (Until we were chased back to the car by rain!)
  • I visited with a friend on her birthday.
  • We had our monthly play date at Amelia's house.
  • I went out for Christmas dinner with some teaching friends. (We've done this for 6 years now!)
  • We had a wonderful Christmas (despite Nick being sick) in Kingston. We got to attend a Christmas gathering with high school friends, have 2 delicious turkey dinners, and some sledding fun with Nick and his two oldest cousins. I also visited with two girlfriends.
  • We did some shopping with our gift cards from Christmas. 
  • We ended the year with a wine and cheese party at our house  
                                         Fisher Party 2012


Our Christmas Tree
                           

I am looking forward to 2013 and all that it has in store for us! Happy New Year!

xo,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment