Sunday, February 3, 2013

1st Pinterest Attempt

I wanted Nick to make home made Valentine's cards for his daycare friends and teachers since they are having a party. Let's just say what I pinned was a little interesting for a young toddler who doesn't know the meaning of the word "gentle."

Step 1: Take a toilet paper roll and bend it to form a heart at the end. 





Step 2: Dip in paint (I used non-toxic finger paint) and let your child dab it on a page. Well I would recommend reinforcing the toilet paper roll a lot so it doesn't bend in the the strong little hands of a child.

This is what Nick created:




He wanted to use the roll as a paint brush. We managed to get 3 decent hearts so I have now revised this project to being homemade cards for his 3 teachers. LOL




xo,
Meg

Ps: Here is the original pin for info:
http://pinterest.com/pin/531635930982219404/     

No comments:

Post a Comment