Sunday, December 1, 2013

November ends and December Begins

Let's look back on what all happened in November...
  • We babysat Lia. She outlasted Nick which is a rare event. She also ate better than him. Also a rare event.
  • My inlaws came for a weekend. New doors were installed and trim was painted. What a difference!
  • We took Nicholas to the Santa Claus parade. What a difference a year makes. He loved it this year!
  • I went to a Christmas bazaar. It's been a long time since I have attended one of those!
  • Illness hit our house. Everything from fevers, to barf to pink eye. My theory is that we are in the clear for Christmas. Please let me be right!
  • E and Lia came for dinner while Chris was in LA. 
  • We made our annoucement that Baby Dill is coming in early June. Thank you everyone for the amazing messages through email and facebook. Feeling the love!
  • I had dinner at Boston Pizza with a few teaching friends. It's so nice to catch up!
  • I almost completed my Christmas shopping. Just a few more little things to get!
  • I went to see Hunger Games: Catching fire. Great movie!
  • The G's came over for a visit. It's nice to be sharing this special (sometimes nauseous time) with someone else!
  • We renewed our mortgage...woot woot!
  • We had dinner at a friend's house... yum! Nick loves big kid toys! (Attempting to dump an entire box of little itty bitty lego? Yes please!)
I am super excited about December. Christmas parties, a school field trip, more decorating, baking and some time off from work. I need to just get over this double case of pink eye...



xo,
Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment