Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Brr... that was a quick December!


 Let's look back on an action-packed month:
  • Illness continued to plague our house a bit. I got a double case of pink eye so we missed the monthly playdate. Nick also was feverish and achy. Thank-you daycare and Kindergarten!
  • We got our Christmas tree and finished decorating the house. I love these fun family traditions!
  • We went to the O'Leary Open House. Nick loved it! He's at the age where you don't have to follow him around all the time but you do have to try to keep his fingers out of the popcorn bowl!
  • I went to my staff Christmas party. It was nice to chill out after a crazy week at work. 
  • I took Nick to see Santa. He was not a fan. He did better when Santa visited his school (with me holding him the whole time!)
  • We went to Wonders of Winter in Waterloo Park. We opted to take the horse and carriage ride since it was raining (as per usual). Nick didn't love the horses at first but then he wouldn't stop talking about them!
  •  I dined with two teaching friends at Marbles
  • We hosted a Christmas gathering for our friends and their kiddos. There ended up being 12 adults and 6 kids. It was perfect. This may become a tradition!
  • We travelled to Kingston for a wonderful Christmas. Nick was so much fun this year as everything from Santa to Christmas stories made him excited!
  • We celebrated New Years with our friends R&M and their son D. Munchies galore!




I hope everyone has a wonderful 2014! I am looking forward to our family growing half way through the year and my main resolution is to grow my nails.
 
xo,
Meg





No comments:

Post a Comment