Friday, February 28, 2014

February, short and mostly sweet!

How did we keep busy?

  • I went to the dentist. And started seeing my OB.
  • The Super Bowl party we normally go to was cancelled so we hosted Cooper and his parents. It also gave us a chance to meet his little brother. I forget babies start out that small!
  • I went to a guest speaker about Raising Resilient Children that was held at my school. Really interesting!
  • We got hit with snow, snow and more snow!
  • We went for Pizza night and a play date at the O'Leary house. Nick loved it! He also slept in the next morning which made Mommy and Daddy happy!
  • We continued to work on organizing the baby room and the basement. Nesting seems to be happening for both of us!
  • We ordered a new couch and 2 accent chairs for our living room. The couch has arrived! Now the hunt for tables continues.
  • We didn't really celebrate Valentine's Day but my hubby did surprise me with a lovely new plant. See below.
  • We went to G's for a yummy dinner and play date on the long weekend! 
  • We also checked out Winterloo. We walked around looking at snow sculptures and kids skating and then grabbed lunch at a new pizza place in Uptown Waterloo called Famoso. Yummy but VERY expensive.
  • Nick got a much needed haircut. Just in time for picture day!
  • Illness hit in the form of croup and an ear infection. Spring can't come soon enough!
  • I had a coffee date with a teaching friend. 
Now that I put it all in writing, this was a busy month! Bring on March and the start of Spring! I can't bend over to do boots and snow pant liners anymore!





xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment