Monday, March 31, 2014

We marched through March!

March...

  • We went to Harry's 3rd birthday party. Nick loved playing with toys, going on a "dino egg" hunt and watching Harry open his gifts. A great way to spend a Sat morning!
  • We installed Nick's new car seat. His original was a Safety First and we just didn't like the straps on it. It is now in Dan's car and Nick travels in a Britax Marathon seat in my van. I love it!
  • I had dinner with my friend A-M at The Works. Yum! Sure the burger was good but the peanut butter oreo milkshake was amazing!
  • Dan bottled another batch of wine. A tempranillo blend this time. All this new wine is such a tease!
  • The G's came over for snacks and Pandemic. We lost!:(
  • The E's came over for dinner. Dan made yummy ribs! It was great to catch up!
  • March Break brought some mild weather, a random snow storm and some visits and play dates with friends. It was lovely! (A head cold also hit but I tried to not let it slow me down!)
  • I got to go with Nicholas on his first field trip. We went to a horsie farm. Nick liked the bus ride the best of course!
  • Two co-workers left our division this month (sniff, sniff) so we went out for some Pad Thai one night and drinks another night (OJ for me lol).
  • My in-laws came for a weekend. We went to St. Jacob's briefly to buy some meat but it was way too busy and cold!  It was nice for Nicholas to spend time with them! And my father-in-law fixed our squeaky stair :)
  •  I went out for munchies and a drink with my co-worker/pal E. Milestones is a great spot!
  • Vicente's came for lunch. It was so fun to watch Nicholas run (literally) with the older boys. We don't get to visit nearly enough!
  • We went for a yummy brunch at the Ganders. So good to catch up!
Whew! What a busy month. We must be trying to fit in a lot of social time before the baby comes! :)


Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment