Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April

Let's have a look back at April...
  • I went up to Toronto for A's baby shower. So much cuteness and so much pink!
  • We had a play date and dinner with Cooper's family. Good times!
  • We went to Lia's to celebrate her 2nd birthday. The kids played hard and enjoyed a cupcake!
  • We stayed home for Easter this year and had a quiet weekend. We had breakfast with the O'Learys and caught up on stuff around the house. We also enjoyed some beautiful weather!
  • I went to my friend Michelle's Pampered Chef party. A new cutting board is coming my way soon!
  • I participated in the cake raffle at school. Fun competition!
  • We went to the monthly play date at Harry's house.


This was a quieter month and that's ok because my energy only allows for so much!

Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment