Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lovely September

 In September...
  • I took Nicholas to the library for the first time.
  • I turned 33! Cake, dinner with the fam and lunch out with E. Great birthday!
  • We went to The Museum as a family. Nick loved the building area the best. Naturally!
  • We did the Terry Fox Run/Walk. 
  • We did playgroup again as well as a few play dates and walks.
  • I took Nathan in to my school to visit.
  • Nathan and I started Baby Time at the library.
  • Nicholas went to Playfit in Cambridge with his pal Rachel. 
  • I had the worst chest cold I have ever had! I'm not even at work for goodness sake!
  • We went apple picking!
  • We had the G's over for cheesecake. My first attempt!
  • Nathan was baptized. This was a very special day for our family. 
  • My inlaws came up for 2 nights. 
Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment