Friday, October 31, 2014

October Memories

 In addition to the regular play dates...
  • Nathan had his 4 month needles. Where is time going?
  • We hosted the C's for lasagna. Baby girl C arrived on the 20th!
  • I had a few coffee dates with a co-workers.
  • We traveled to Kingston for Thanksgiving as well as to Montebello, Quebec for my Uncle's wedding. We also went to the pumpkin patch. A lovely family filled weekend!
  • I had breakfast and browsed Chapters with my friend M. 
  • I took E out for a birthday lunch. And we went over for birthday pie :)
  • We went to Cooper's 3rd birthday!
  • Soccer Tots started for Nick and women's soccer started for me.
  • Fevers hit our house again. They quickly left thank goodness. We got flu shots!
  • I had lunch with my friend H. 
  • We had lots of Halloween fun including trick or treating at Dan's work, around the neighbourhood and a baby party here.
Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment