Friday, January 30, 2015

The joys of January

In addition to play dates (to keep us sane in this cold weather)...
  • We had dinner at the G's and brunch at the B's! Nice to spend time with friends. All in one weekend no less!
  • Nicholas had a 24 hour virus. Luckily the rest of us avoided it!
  • Both boys started swimming lessons. Nicholas goes on Saturday mornings and Nathan goes on Monday afternoons.
  • We traveled to Kingston for a wake and funeral. RIP Vince. 
  • I had a Starbucks date with M and a lunch date with my co-worker E!
  • Nathan and I went to meet S's new baby boy.
  • We had some sledding fun!
  • I took Nicholas to the library again.
  • Dan installed a new faucet in the kid's washroom. 
  • Nicholas went to the dentist for the first time.
  • Nathan and I went to D's 1st birthday lunch!
  • Nathan started cutting his 2 bottom teeth! Our good sleeper is gone again!


Xo,
Meg 

Ps: January is my least favourite month but we made the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment