Saturday, February 28, 2015

February.. gone!

Aside from the regular play groups/coffee dates...
  • We went to the O's Super Bowl party. 
  • Nicholas and I had a play date with our neighbours on the snow day and the "extreme cold" day.
  • Nathan and I went to Books and Babies at Wordsworth Books in Uptown with M and M and had lunch with them afterwards at Famoso.
  • I went to Symposium for a dessert night with the girls.  
  • I took Nicholas to the library again. He loves it!
  • I had lunch with E and our little men.
  • I sold my wedding veil and donated my wedding dress to Gina's Closet
  • E and I took all 4 kids to the mall for some shopping and lunch.
  • The long weekend took us to Ottawa for C's Baptism and to Kingston for some visiting (including brunch with the V's!)
  • I registered Nicholas for JK. Ah!
  • I had dinner with A and M. Indian food yum! 
  • We had a big play date with work friends who are all on mat leave!
  • Nicholas had picture day at school!
  • We had a play date with M and M at McDonalds Play Place.
  • I took Nathan for a 9-month check up.
  • I went out to E's 40th Birthday dinner at Bauer Kitchen!
  • We hosted the E's for dinner. Always a great visit with them!

Xo,
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment