Thursday, April 30, 2015

April!

April brought play dates- and a lot more outside time! Other happenings-
  • We hosted Easter here. Dan's family came and it was a lovely visit!
  • Nathan and I went to Books and Babies with M and M and then to Kelsey's for lunch.
  • We hosted the H's here and babysat the boys a bit. So nice to spend time with them.
  • I had lunch with my friend S. Pad thai, yum!
  • Nick had 2 birthday parties to attend!
  • The E's came over for a board game night. So funny! 
  • I took the boys to the indoor playground at Creekside Church a few times. What a clean and nice facility. And it's free!
  • I went out for a girl's night to Beertown. 
  • I went to E's for an "end of mat leave" (well almost) lunch. It was so nice to hang out. 
  • Both boys participated in UW studies.

Xo,
Meg 

Ps: I'm back to work next month after the long weekend! This year has been amazing but quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment