Saturday, May 30, 2015

May came quick!

The first half of the month I was still on mat leave and the 2nd half I was back at work.

  • I went out for breakfast with E and our little boys. So yummy!
  • We went to Ripley's aquarium as a family. So much fun to share this with the boys.
  • I had coffee with my old co-worker H and met her little man. So tiny! 
  • I went to Books and Babies and then to Famoso with M and M.
  • We celebrated W turning 1. Fun party!
  • I had a lovely, flower filled Mother's Day.
  • I treated A to lunch at Jack's. I am so appreciative of all the hand me downs for the boys!
  • I went into work to observe for a day before starting back.
  • I went for a trail run!
  • Both our van and our car got professionally cleaned.
  • We had a BBQ here on Victoria Day weekend.
  • We had parent night at St. Matthew's. Eek!
  • Our little Nathan turned 1! We had a nice party with family and his god parents.
  • Dad and Marg came up for a week to help with the boys. Thank you so much!
  • Nathan had his 12 month needles. 
  • I went on a field trip with my class to the Butterfly conservatory!  
  • I went to see Pitch Perfect 2 with a few soccer friends.
  • We went to a Touch the Truck event in Stratford. Nick LOVED it!

Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment