Friday, July 31, 2015

Fun times in July!

In July...
  • We went to the fireworks on Canada Day!
  • We had a few bbqs with friends.
  • We went out for dinner for our 6th anniversary.
  • We had a beach day at the Pinery.
  • I went to see the new Magic Mike movie.
  • I had coffee with M before she went back to work.
  • Soccer started for Nicholas and swimming started for both boys. 
  • Nathan participated in 2 more UW studies.
  • I had lunch with my friend Michelle. 
  • We went to several parks- the ones around the neighbourhood, the one in Elmira, Victoria Park etc.  
  • We took the boys on the Waterloo Cental Railway to St. Jacobs. So fun!
  • I had coffee with my friend E. So nice to catch up and talk a little shop. 
  • We went to the Serbian Food Festival.
  • We went swimming at Kiwanis Park. So nice!
  • I went on a trail walk with my friend A. 
  • We went to St. Jacob's market with our neighbours.
  • We had a play date and lunch with the V's.



Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment