Monday, August 31, 2015

Beautiful August

In August,
  • We travelled to Kingston for the long weekend. We went to the family reunion, swam lots, had brunch with the V's and went to Wonderland. 
  • I went to the Brantford Zoo with Nick's Preschool class.
  • We had 2 play dates with Nick's friend Rachel and a few visits/play dates with others. 
  • My inlaws came up and the main floor bathroom got renovated. Great time visiting for the week!
  • We celebrated Nicholas turning 4! And Dan turning 34!
  • Nick and I went with our neighbours to Doon Heritage Village. I had never been!
  • We spent another afternoon at the beach. This time at Shade's Mill. Nice and close!
  • Nathan and I visited daycare as he will be starting in Sept. Eek!
  • Nathan participated in another UW study.
  • We went to Aviation fun Day at the airport and then checked our Riverside Park in Guelph.
  • The Ganders came over for a BBQ.
  • I had dinner with my friend and co-worker E! 
  • Swimming wrapped up for both boys. Nick will be continuing in late September. Soccer also finished for Nick. 
  • We bought a Santa Fe!
  • We had the E's over for a visit. It took us all summer to finally make this happen!



Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment