Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bye October! Bye November!

I completely forgot to do my monthly recap for October so here is a double whammy.

What we did in October:
  • We went to Kingston for Thanksgiving and got to visit with some friends and meet a little baby while we were there.
  • I went to a girl's night at a friend's house and we had delicious cupcakes from the Cake Box.
  • Indoor soccer began!
  • I went to my first Arbonne party.
  • Nick celebrated his friend Cooper turning 1!
  • We had our first monthly playdate at our house, costumes and all!
  • We hosted a board game night here with friends. 
  • I went out for Indian food with a few ladies.
  • Nick and I were both sick. Head cold for me, flu bug for Nick.
  • We celebrated Halloween. Nick dressed up as a chicken! We had 51 trick-or-treaters. Not as many as we had hoped for.
And in November:
  • The clocks fell back. Made for an early morning. Thank goodness we had an impromptu playdate with friends! 
  • Poppa and Gram came to visit. We spent the afternoon in St. Jacobs
  • Monthly playdate at Cooper's house.
  • We had friends over for dinner. They asked us to be their little lady's godparents :)
  • We took Nick to his first Santa Claus parade!
  • Nick had his 15 month weigh in and shots. 
  • I took a personal day and took Nick swimming and shopping.
  • I saw the final Twilight movie!
  • I had a Christmas crafting afternoon with a friend. Right up my alley!
  • I got most of my Christmas shopping done!
  • Nick got an eye infection. Damn daycare!

 

xo,
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment