Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Well this Halloween sure was memorable! 

Nick dressed up as a chicken! He went trick or treating at daycare and apparently loved it. He lasted in his costume all morning which is longer than some of my Kindergarten students. 


We took Nicholas trick-or-treating at Dan's work and he was definitely being a chicken. Pun intended. Little did we know what would happen at home that evening. We came home, carved our pumpkin, and then Nick started throwing up all over the kitchen floor. Not one, but FOUR times. Poor kid. This was often happening with trick-or-treaters at the door! I have also had a horrible head cold all week. I stayed home Tuesday, managed to get through Halloween yesterday and then I am home today. Nick is home with me as well.

Check out a neat treat one of my students brought in:






They are "zombie boogers." (AKA caramel popcorn with green food colouring.) Too fun! 

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

xo,
Meg    

1 comment: