Saturday, June 1, 2013

"May that was Quick"

What a quick and wonderful month!

  • Outdoor soccer season kicked off!
  • We had a few boardgame nights
  • My school turned 10 and we had all sorts of fun activities that week.
  • My nephew turned 2! Sadly we couldn't get to Ottawa for the party but we were thinking about him!
  • I had a super Mother's day! Read about it here.
  • I went to a Peekaboo Bean party at a friend's house and bought Nicholas an adorable coat.
  • My Nana turned 94!
  • Dan bottled another batch of yummy wine. Barbera this time. 
  • I went out for dinner for a friend's birthday. Some of the girls stayed to dance but a headcold sent me home early.
  • We planted oodles of flowers and vegetables over the long weekend!
  • Soccertots ended for Nick. He came so far in the 8 weeks with his confidence!
  • We did some BBQ'ing with friends over the long weekend.
  • My Dad and Marg came to visit and we did some shopping in St. Jacobs!
  • I had my Welcome to Kindergarten evening. Some adorable kids are coming my way in the fall. And lots and lots of criers.

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment