Friday, November 1, 2013

Did October happen?


 I love October! 

  • I met a few friends at Coffee Culture for some over due chat time. Thanks A & M!
  • I continued lane swimming. I find it to be good exercise and quality thinking/planning time.
  • I volunteered for the Pink Ribbon Campaign by freezing my ass off selling ribbons outside of Sobeys one Saturday afternoon.
  • We went on two weekend outings: apple picking and the pumpkin patch. Nicholas loved both! Both resulted in some yummy baking too!
  • We enjoyed dinner at a friend's place. Yum fajitas!
  • Nick had his monthly play date at his pal Lia's house.
  • We travelled to Kingston for Thanksgiving. It was quieter than normal but a lot of fun. I have so much to be thankful for!
  • We went to a few birthday parties- first for Nick's pal Cooper who turned 2 and for my friend E. Cake and pie in the same week... yes please!
  • I joined my staff for a good-bye send off for a very special EA who was transferred to another school. She is already missed!
  • Head colds hit our house. There is something about Halloween week that wreaks havoc on our immune systems!
  • I went to E's house for a girly belated birthday get together. I could only stay a short time but it's always nice to hang out with mommy friends.
  •  We celebrated Halloween! Pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating at PTC and a few special visitors made for an awesome night. Nicholas LOVED handing out candy and greeting visitors. That was always my favourite part as a kid!
 


Hope everyone had a fabulous month! Bring on November... the month Dan grows a gross mustache.

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment