Monday, June 30, 2014

June Fun

In June:

  • We visited my Nana (the day after the wedding) and got to introduce her to Nathan.
  • We had a variety of visits/play dates with friends.
  • We took Nick to the airport. It was a quieter day but he got to see a few planes.
  • We had the G's over for dinner. Quite a feat for 4 adults, 2 toddlers and 2 newborns to get through dinner! 
  • We bought a used sit and stand stroller off Kijiji. It's already getting a ton of use.
  • I took the boys to see Erick Traplin at the Kitchener Market.
  • We went to Nick's Spring Concert at his daycare. Adorable!
  • We celebrated Father's Day with a few gifts, home made butter tarts and steak on the BBQ.
  • Nick started outdoor soccer. 
  • We hired a new cleaning service. 
  • My newest little niece was born! Finally a girl on the Hunt side.
  • Nick went on a field trip to Funmazing in Guelph. He also finished at his current day care and is moving to the one in our neighbourhood. Bittersweet feelings as I love the staff but I'm sure he'll love the new staff too!
  • C, C & L came over for dinner. Nice to catch up!
  • I went to my year end staff party. Solo. Total bliss. 
  • I went to IKEA with Elysia and the two babies. 
  • We went strawberry picking as a family.
  • I went for dinner at a co-worker's house. It's always sad to say good-bye to co-workers.
  • We went to Eclarin's for a BBQ. Fun! 
  • My inlaws and Tina came for a visit! We went to watch the airshow from a random side street :)



Xo,
Meg

Ps: I'm impressed with the amount of activity this month! Especially with a newborn in tow!


No comments:

Post a Comment