Sunday, June 1, 2014

May, wonderful May!



This month...

  • Poppa and Gram came to visit! A trip to the mall and a yummy BBQ steak dinner filled our time :)
  • I had a pre-natal massage. Sciatica sorta arrived, stayed a few days and then left. I wasn't sad to see it go!
  • I had a lovely Mother's day filled with treats and flowers and relaxation. Not to mention summer weather!
  • I had my last division meeting and a dinner afterwards. A nice send off!
  • I finished work. I was definitely ready to be done but it was bittersweet to say good-bye. 
  • The long weekend was filled with a date night (to the movies), lunch with G's (and to meet their new lil' man), our van being detailed, a trip to RIM park and dinner out on Victoria Day. Lovely!
  • My mother-in-law came up to help out with Nicholas and our new baby.(Thank goodness for her!) Yes he came via c-section on May 21st. We are in love with you Nathan!
  • The last week or so in May was filled with trying to get sleep, a few visits with friends, healing from surgery, a few appointments, a little shopping and a mini photo shoot of our two boys.
  • And... we made R and M's wedding!! So much fun!




Xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment