Thursday, March 7, 2013

A look back at February

February was a much more enjoyable month! The weather was "wintery" and not raining or freezing cold. 

  • We went to a friend's house and played Zombicide
  • We went to a kid-friendly Superbowl party and left long before half-time. LOL. 
  • I joined Pinterest and I still wonder why it took me so long!
  • We had a crazy snow day with a car filling with snow, dying in a parking lot and then our furnace crapping out to boot.
  • We went to Kingston for the Baptism of our adorable Goddaughter Lia.
  • We met Tina and Mike in Toronto for a dinner at Lone Star. Brought back highschool memories of fajitas. Yum!
  • We renovated our living room with the help of my in-laws.
  • We had a lovely Valentine's dinner at The Chill. 
  • I got a new phone for my V-day present.   
  • Nick turned 18 months and went for his shots.
  • We installed a new toilet on the main level!
  • We had the G's over for dinner.
  • Went went for our monthly playdate at Harrison's house.
     







xo,
Meg  

No comments:

Post a Comment