Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Madness

What happened in March... well:
  • We had friends over for a dessert party. I got to try a new butter tart bar recipe. Yum-o!
  • I had a wonderfully relaxing March Break filled with shopping, Nick's first haircut, a visit to his old daycare, a couple of lunch dates, bottling wine and a trip to the dentist.
  • We played Pandemic at G's house. And lost. And ate more butter tart bars.
  • We travelled to Courtice for Miss Em's 5th birthday party.
  • Nick started Soccer tots!
  • I went to my first Pampered Chef party (followed by a dip in the hot tub!)
  • I hosted Nick's playgroup with pals Cooper, Harrison and Lia.
  • We bought a new light fixture and dining room set for the living room!
  • We hosted Circelli's for Easter. This was the first holiday we hosted :)     


xo,
Meg 

No comments:

Post a Comment