Monday, September 30, 2013

September Fun

 September I love. 
  • We had friends over for dinner on Labour Day weekend. Their son started JK this year. Ah!
  • We hosted the monthly playdate with Nick's pals. These used to be relaxing, not any more. "You need to share" can be heard A LOT.
  • We went to a deck celebration at Cooper's house. Dan helped with construction so it was so nice to see the finished product!
  • I returned to school. It was a mixed month of survival and fun. LOL (Open House happened, picture day, Terry Fox run, opening school mass etc.)
  • I turned the Big 3-2. We went to Beer Town for lunch and enjoyed some cake from Norris Bakery.
  • I got a black eye a la Nicholas' head.
  • We visited at a friend's house and ate some yummy pumpkin pie and got caught up.
  • Outdoor soccer season came to an end. We won 3 out of our 4 last games. I'll miss it as I am taking a break from soccer this winter. The late games just kill me. 
  • We had an impromptu playdate with Nick's friend Lia. They seem to have a love hate relationship these days. lol
  • The bathroom renovation continued and Phase 1 is done.  
  • I had lunch with a girl friend and we exchanged school stories.
  • I went to my friend Heather's "girl's night in" birthday party. Everything was adorable from the decor to the snacks. Great way to end the week.
  • We went to Maggie and Jay's wedding. Congrats you two! 
  • We caught my inlaw's gig at Lake Ontario Park when we were in Kingston. What a beautiful weekend it was!



October should be a fun month filled with Thanksgiving and Halloween fun. Stay tuned!

xo,
Meg

1 comment: