Sunday, September 1, 2013

The end of August... no!

 I say this every year but where did the summer go?!

  • Play dates and coffee dates with various friends continued.
  • We hosted a BBQ with friends and their kidlets on the long weekend. It was a good time!
  • We took Nicholas to the local airport on the Civic Monday as well as on his birthday. He loves watching airplanes!
  • We bottled yet another batch of wine. I swear we don't have a problem! Sangiovese/Cabernet Sauvignon blend this time.
  • Dan and I travelled to Windsor for a wedding sans Nicholas. It felt weird and good at the same time. Congrats Brendan and Andrea!
  • My inlaws came to watch Nicholas while we were gone and stayed for cake and gifts.
  • Nicholas turned the big 0-2 and Dan the big 3-2.
  • I shopped at St. Jacob's market a few times. Love local produce! 
  • My Aunt and cousin came by to see Nicholas. They hadn't seen him since he was about 2-3 weeks old. 
  • Dan took some vacation days and we went to Waterloo Park, Guelph Lake etc.  
  • Dan replaced the faucet in the kitchen.
  • We started a bathroom renovation. Too be continued...
  • Our niece Daphne celebrated her 3rd birthday Minnie Mouse style. We travelled to Courtice to join the party.
  • Swimming lessons finished at the end of August. Nick is a little fish!
  • I organized my classroom for the Fall.
 


xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment