Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mr. Cockroach

I went to the gym this morning and had a good workout. After my workout, I decided I would have a massage in one of the chairs. About a minute in, I feel a sharp thing at the back of my neck. It felt like a clasp from a necklace but I didn't have a necklace on. I reached my hand back there, feel some sort of creeper crawler and then launched it across the gym. Ok I launched it a couple of feet. I then stopped the massage chair, grabbed my keys and sunglasses and took off to my car completely traumatized. I message Dan from the car and tell him my story and that "I think a big beetle bit me and it was probably poisonous." Dan shared in my horror and then, being Dan, researched that there are no known venomous beetles and that perhaps it was a cockroach. I did an image search of cockroaches and confirmed that what I launched off my back was definitely a cockroach. As I was trying to catch my breath from this awful experience, more messages popped up. "How far were you able to throw it?" "Did you tell someone at the gym that they may need to call an exterminator?" No Dan. I grabbed my stuff and did a mad dash. On the way home, a fly hit my windshield and I screamed. I think I am a tad bit on edge.

xo 
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Very tramatic Meg. Weird.
    Read about your anniversary tradition. Great idea; maybe we should start doing it??!!
    Glad you enjoyed yourselves.
    Dad and Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't I attach a picture to our name like Judith & Mike did??
    Are my pics too large a file??? How do I reduce the size???
    Dad

    ReplyDelete