Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July!

I love summer holidays! Nick went to daycare a few days a week and was home with me a few days. 
We kept busy!
  • We went to Stratford on Canada Day. We walked, window shopped, checked out the festival and the Shakespearean gardens.
  • Nick and I "watched" the first half of one of Dan's soccer games. 
  • Dan and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary. 
  • Nick started swimming lessons. He loves every minute of it!
  • We had lots of fun playdates with a variety of friends.
  • We frequented many parks, splash pads and checked out the animals at Waterloo Park and St. Jacob's Market.
  • I bottled some wine for my Dad and Marg. I got them hooked on the home made gewurztraminer!
  • I went out for Indian with Anne-Marie... yum!
  • My friend Michelle and I went out for coffee and/or lunch on Thursdays. It's nice to do shop talk from the comfort of a coffee shop :)
  • We had the G's over for dinner and tried out a new boardgame. A very loooong board game!
  • We travelled to Kingston and watch Dan's parents gig! 
  • We visited with my Nana. It was so nice to see her with Nicholas. He still says "Nana train" whenever he sees a train.
  • We went to Montreal for a few days for a family vacation. I love Old Montreal!
  • Tina came to visit and we went to a baby shower for a soccer friend. Baby coming end of Aug!
  • I had a coffee date with a teaching friend. Her son is also in Nick's class!
  • We did lots of shopping and took care of summer errands. 




I wonder what August has in store for us. A few birthdays and a wedding perhaps?! :)

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment