Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stuffed Peppers

One of my summer goals is to try out recipes since I have the time for it. I have always wanted to try out stuffed peppers so I gave it a whirl last night.

Before

After

We had it with bbq'd turkey breast

These were fairly easy to make... just required prep time to do all the chopping. A few tweaks I recommend:
  1. Cook for longer then the recommended time. The recipe I followed said 15-20 minutes but the peppers could have used another 10 minutes.
  2. Put cheese in the actual mixture to help hold them together.
  3. Add a bit more seasoning. The only spices the recipe called for were salt and pepper. 
  4. Dan says meat would have been a nice addition. But he likes meat in EVERTHING!

xo,
Meg

Ps: Original Recipe source: http://recipictory.com/2013/03/06/stuffed-peppers/

No comments:

Post a Comment