Friday, July 26, 2013

The things I do for my students!

Summer vacation is about re-charging batteries and preparing for the upcoming school year. I constantly think about school, what I will change and what works well. I just do it from the comfort of my pajamas! 

But here's something I have to admit that I have never done. But they were getting stinky and gross. The mom in me couldn't handle it any longer...


Yep. I washed lego. 5 loads through the dishwasher on sanitize mode. My JK's were really into lego last year and I have them all back this year so I thought it was an important thing to do. Time consuming though!

I have made myself a promise that I am only going into my classroom to set up an organize the last week of summer. I want to spend as much time with Dan and Nicholas that I can. After all, there are only 5 weeks left! Yikes!

xo,
Meg




 

No comments:

Post a Comment