Monday, July 1, 2013

June, mixed weather June!

What a weird month it has been for weather. I was never sure if I should be putting on sun screen or a jacket.

We still kept busy despite the weird weather:
  • I hit up some garage sales and got stuff for Nicholas and my students. I never seem to buy for myself anymore!
  • We bbq'd with friends.
  • I attended my first Stella a Dot party and bought this. I have already worn it a few times!
  • I went to see The Great Gatsby. Leo still has it!
  • Dan, Nicholas and I went to Greek Fest. Opa!
  • We spent Father's Day weekend in Kingston. We swam, we ate, we visited!
  • We visited with friends and ate some yummy rhubarb loaf. Gotta love Pinterest recipes!
  • Nick had his monthly playdate, this time at Harry's house.
  • My Daddy celebrated the big 6-4!
  • We visited with friends and their kiddos on the long weekend.
  • Nick got his 2nd haircut and was NOT impressed!
  • School ended for me! I celebrated by having lunch with the Kindergarten division, dinner with some old teaching friends of mine and of course the school staff party. Bring on summer holidays!
 
xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment